Monday, September 27, 2010

First Job..

Actually, this job (my current job as BI consultant) is not my first job. I ever worked before. But that time when i was a college student. You can say, this is my first formal job hehe.. Ok, i am gonna share my previous jobs here.
First job. I worked as programmer flash. It took two months whereas it had been planned a month to finish all tasks. I got many experiences here. How i should behave professional, how i should communicate with user, how my appearance should be, etc. Actually, at first i tried to refuse this job because of my skill. I wasn’t so familiar with flash and didn’t have any experience with it. I tried to give it to my friends. But, thanks to them because of their rejection hehe.. At the end, i got a lesson that we should have a positive thinking. Just try to do the best, keep praying, and give them to Allah subhanahu wa Ta’ala for the rest. We dont know the future, so get rid of the negative thinking! Allah Azza wa Jalla determine it!
Keep your heart..
to be continued..

No comments: