Wednesday, January 20, 2010

do you have skill??

of course i do. But those skills are so poor. i ve been improving them. Either softkill or hardskill. I need to learn much. These following are my target skill:
1. english
2. java, hibernate, spring (it is coumputer stuff)
3. networking (client server, peer to peer, protocol, etc)
4. enterpreneur's mind

Yup, you can say all those are hardskill. First, english. I think, mmm maybe i am totally sure that many source knowledges written by english. and if you wanna fly high (hold the world), you have to master it. Second, those stuffs. I dont have any doubt that i have to know and master them. Yeah, it is because i am computer science, and i will be grappled to that world. Next,networking. I think it is the basic knowledge that we as computer science's student have to know. Many applications include networking in the its working principle. Finally, enterpreneur's mind. I have a dream that someday, i will build company by my own hands. For that purpose, enterpreneur's mind has to be in my mind..

No comments: