Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have made a decision

A little bit more i will go into job world. I was supposed to be there one year ago. Nevermind, i live for today, yesterday was past time, so i have to view the future (hehe i dont mean to make an excuse :P)
But.. before i go into there, it seems i am interested in developing my skill first. ENGLISH. Yup, i will master that stuff first. In my mind, if i go straight to work after graduating, i will not get much time to learn english (maybe just saturday and sunday). Many reasons i insist myself to master it. To get better english i have to choose a better place. KEDIRI. Yeah, i will go there after graduating for 3 months.
If there is no any obstacle, march i will be there.
So, i will really hunt a job in june. That's the plan. Wish me luck. Bismillah..

No comments: