Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Interview..

A day before i got a graduated license (is it right to say that for SKL? :p), i was called by a company that i had applied to. Honestly, i was happy to hear that, though worried as well because i had not gotten the license. Fortunately, i could got it a day after the calling, so there is enough time to learn for the test. Shortly, i passed the test and i heard from friend of mine who work at the company that i got high score for the test, glad to hear that guys :D  You know it makes my confident increase ;). And tomorrow the interview will be held. This is my first time face formal interview. Wish me luck guys.. If there is no wall for it, i will work as Junior Bussiness Intelligence. Hmm, it looks like a fair cool position, doesnt it?? hehe..
Ups, i almost forget. I have two calls for interviewing interview tomorrow at the same time. Confused. But i decided that i choose the first one. Many things become consideration. 
Luckily, the second company who called me gave me another day for interviewing interview. Huff.. so, i can compare both of them hehe..

No comments: