Saturday, March 27, 2010

new activity..

I have just been 2 weeks in this company. During the time i learned slq server 2008 which is it will be used by me as long as i work here. Learn thoery, query, sintax, tools, and etc. Still i felt knowing a bit. Well, monday is our test (beside me, there are 4 newcomers people there). I hope i can do the best and fulfill company's expectation, although it won't determine wheter i got dismiss or not (it is too fast, isnt?)
Hmm, if i see for my future (in this company), i will just involve one tool in my work. I wanna more than that. Haha i havent master the tool but already expect master another, so arogant.
Then i just can do the best for this job. It doesnt mean i use the tool all day. No. I try another tool, read another stuff. Saturday and Sunday are my chance. Yes, those days i can try another stuff. Like manage my blog, try upload my blog to my own domain, and etc.

Let's see my future in few months later, then i can make a decision what next step.

No comments: